Sunday, June 28, 2015

Nike Women's Half Marathon-San Francisco

My husband and I were just talking and I mentioned that I didn't want to go to sleep yet because I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, so he began to list off things I did do today (really, not a whole lot) but then he said "you signed up for a half marathon! That's a huge milestone!"

And it is.
I forget to give myself credit for a lot of things. I turn things on their heads so quick, I forget to think "yeah, but it's something."

So today, I signed up for a half marathon... while four months ago, I was laying in a hospital bed, trying to stay alive.

October 18th, I will be running in the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco. It will be my first half marathon EVER as well as the first 'race' I've done in somewhere around three years. I'll probably be running the Color Run in August with my husband, but that's just a 5k.

So here it goes.
I paid $180, I have to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment